Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthay

Our website turns 10 years old in 2008!

The DMAC turns 10 in 2008!

Happy Birthay Everyone!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Re: Happy Birthay

hard to believe its been 10 years already....
Many thanks to you Rick, for maintaining this valuable resource!!

Do You own a car built by Durant? You Bet

Like the Frogs say,, Times are fun when you're having flies!
One thing about this organization, Durant automobiles would be almost a dead item without it. I know all you folks have helped me tremendously and have made this hobby more enjoyable. I look forward to our various road trips to pick up goodies and meet outstanding people. Butch and I make various stops in small towns on back roads when we have a trailer load of old iron. You would be amazed at the conversations we strike up and other leads we obtain for other goodies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DMAC!!!!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Touring, 1927 Star Coupe

Time does fly by. Hard to believe I first found out about a Durant club way back in 1972. Did not join at that time, but did join Durant Family Registry in 1976 and attended four great Durant reunions - Dearborn 1981 , Pewaukee, Wisconsin - 1986 , Freemont, Nebraska - 1994 , Kitchener, Ontario, Canada - 1999.
Then DMAC San Francisco - Twice , Fort Erie, Canada 2006, Auburn Indiana 2007
It has been a great and delightful ride. Looking forward to better and brighter things ahead.
Gord & Mary Carolyne

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

I think we should serve birthday cake at the grand dinner in Astoria. Who will volunteer to lead the sing along?

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Rick

remember "Sing Along with Mitch" he would be a good person to lead the sing along..... if not, bring plenty of buckets to help carry the tune.

charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Being a relative new member good on Rick for the web site and I add my Birthday wishes from the Land Down Under.The web site is very informative with information on our cars which I will need in the restorations of at least two of the Durants I have.

To the next 10 years.

Ted Kruger

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 3, D60 - 1929/30,D65 - 1928 and D63 - 1928?

The Durant Motors Automobile Club