Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
has anyone heard from David Wohlert?

hello
has anyone heard rom Dave Wolhert...he hit the guestbook site but has not answered my inquiries about his model 70....he would make # 3 if it is for real....gary k

Re: has anyone heard from David Wohlert?

Gary-I sent you a photo. The car runs very well. I need some cosmetic parts as well as a cut out switch. AS far as I can determine, the car is a 1929 Model 70 Deluxe Sedan. Serial # is L 2234.

My next project is to re-wire the entire car.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes Model 70 1929 Deluxe sedan serial # L 2234

HELLO DAVE
I AM FINALLY UP TO SPEED ON YOUR RESPONSE....MANY THANX.....YOUR VIN # SHOWS THAT THEY REALLY DID MAKE MODEL 70'S...YOURS IS IN THE 1200 CARS MADE RANGE...NUMBERS START AT 1001...YOURS IS THE 3RD MODEL 70 WE LIST. TWO COUPES AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SEDAN....WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THE CAR?.

Sir,
Frank Witkowski told me you have a Mod 70 coupe.

According to what I have heard we are about the only ones with Mod 70's.

I plan to do a full and careful restoration and will try to have the car at Texarkanna next year.

This is a big deal to me and I know I will need help.

I am planning to be at Hershey, would you be able to meet me and spend some time chatting.

Regards, Arthur Roberts

Where Are You From? none yet

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, I bought David Wolherts Mod 70 Sedan

HELLO ART, I WILL BE AT HERSHEY AT LEAST ON SATURDAY.
I WILL TRY TO BRING PICTURES AND AN OWNERS MANUAL I HAVE....LOOK FOR ME TO BE NEAR LARRY FOGARAZZO AND FRANK WITKOWSKI......SEE U THERE

Hershey

Hello Gary, I got lucky and have a space in the Choc. field, CJ79.

All Durant folks are invited to use the space as a base.

Regards, Arthur Roberts cell 804 761 4705

Do You own a car built by Durant? Mod 70, 29 Deluxe Sedan

great news arthur, cannot wait to talk to you at hershey...i will find you at cj79...regards, gaRY K

The Durant Motors Automobile Club