Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cloth STAR patches

Rick Botti or Frank Witkowski,
I stopped by Sacramento Vintage Ford this morning to drool over some of the T Roadster stuff & pick up swap meet schedules. Mentioned to the sales gal that I had a '27 Durant, thinking she probably didn't even know what that was! . To my suprise, she said they had some Durant cloth patches. Big blue star with the word DURANT beneath. Said they've had 5 of them for a VERY LONG time. They're selling 'em for $5.00 ea. if anyone's interested
Andrew

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes.... 1927 Star Coupe & what's left of a '24 Star touring

Re: Cloth STAR patches

I would be interested in a couple. I sent you an E-mail with my address. Bill

Bill, I was just wondering if you had gotten the info on the Star patches that I had sent to your e-mail address????

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes.... 1927 Star Coupe & what's left of a '24 Star touring

I don't know about Bill, but I got the info and have 2 on the way! Thanks for your help Andy!

Dave

Hi Andy, I did recieve the information and ordered the other 3 patches, in fact I recieved them today. Thanks, Bill

The Durant Motors Automobile Club