Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas

To everyone in the Club a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
May all your wishes come true.
Yesterday I received my early Christmas gift. The CNC Milling machine that I ordered arrived and hopefully in the next few weeks after the machine is hooked up I will start making the distributor housings and many more other parts that we need for our cars.
I will post a picture soon so everyone knows what I am talking about.

Franz Fraitzl

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star

Re: Merry Christmas

Franz

And a Merry Christmas to you as well.

Because some of our children, and grandchildren are traveling to the snowy and cold midwest on Christmas Eve, the Spitz family celebrated Christmas today. And a nice Christmas it was.

The best part of Christmas is seeing the eyes of young grandchildren opening presents when they get a present that they have asked for.

It is also nice to open presents that the grandchildren personally chose, rather than one that an adult chose for them.

I love iced tea, I drink it 24/7 and my 4 year old granddaughter chose a plastic pitcher so that I could make iced tea. Now we have several pitchers, but she said that Pop-Pop just had to have another. I will cherish that $1.00 pitcher more because of the story behind the purchase, and the fact that it was chosen by a four year old.

While the saying it is better to give than to receive, is true, receiving gifts from grandchildren are the best.

From rainy, cold and windy New Jersey....we wish all of our Durant friends a very Merry Christmas and hope that you have interesting stories to share on Tuesday.

Charlie Spitz

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Merry Christmas & Happy Chanuka to all my fellow Durantonians. May you have a happy and prosperous holiday season and New Year. May your Durant restoration be completed this upcoming year and all those Durant wishes come true and you be able to find that hard to find part you wanted!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my Durant Partners

After a 4 four year process restoration my Durnt Rugby Touring 1928 be completed this upcoming year
(wait pictures of after and before)

I hope that all wishes come true for everybody

by
Walter

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant Rugby 1928 M2 and 1929 M4 Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club