Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Die cast models of Star

Wondering if there are any known high quality die cast 1:24 models of the Star and/or Durant. There are many 20's and newer Fords, made by Danberry Mint, etc. Just curious.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Star "R" 2 door coach

Re: Die cast models of Star

I have never seen any. Wonder if anyone else has.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

none ever made that i know of except star wagon by avon ands that as a bit vague and tacky....gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Speaking of Avon. I have one of those. If anyone wants it, it is yours for $1 and shipping, no questions asked.

Wayne

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Frank W. has headed to the Carolina's for Christmas, but he deals in Die Cast models from a good company that makes a quality item. Maybe he can inquire as to them making one when he gets back? How bout it Frank?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

Most are made in China, and can be magnificent in detail (I have about 150 of them) -- but they must make a large quantity to make it worthwhile. There are artists that will make one or so by hand, but do not have functioning parts, and cost in the neighborhood of $1,000. Just hoping, by chance, someone has an "in" to resurrect the Star in miniature. Thanks for your responses.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 Star "R" 2 door coach

The Durant Motors Automobile Club