Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seasons Greetings

Greetings all in Durantville!
Jeanne and I want to wish everone in the Durant Club a great holiday season and a wonderfull new year.
We have been very busy with The Art and Music Society
and it has been a great year for us. Unfortunatly the Durant sat out the summer and fall without so much as a start up! Sob, sob, ......Oh well, next year will see the The Green Bomb on the road with Uncle Smervin riding shotgun on the dash !
Take care ..
Keith and Jeanne

Re: Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings from down here in the desert southwest...Keith, it wasen't Uncle Smervin riding shotgun when we were on the Hood River tour crossing that old narrow rickity grid decked Hood River bridge,
the skinny tires on the A-22 put the Durant all over the bridge, I remember someone in the back seat yelling for me to either get it under control or he would take his chances jumping over the rail...
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...Bill and Bjorg Hoaglan

We would also like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR ....

Yates and Doris Milton

And a repeat of the message from B C Canada.
Merry Christmas and the very best in the new year to all .
Ken and Norma McCormick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant-deluxe rumble seat coupe

The same from Guelph, Ontario. It is raining hard here this morning. A lot of our snow is now running down the ditches. Temp is 40 deg F. Some change since last week.
Santa may have a tough time sledding!!
All the best to everyone. Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Gordon & Mary Carolyne

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

From Portugal (Pombal )
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.
Ramiro Pinto

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes a Rugby 1926

TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE DURANT CLUB, WE HERE IN BUCYRUS OHIO, WISHJNG ALL OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, FROM BOB & HELEN CARTER

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Durant New Year!

May the New Year be the best ever.

Rick Botti

Photobucket

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Blessed Christmas wishes to all members of the Durant Motors Automobile Club worldwide from the Australian connections. The land of drought and flooding plains. We have had some good rainfall over most of the country in the past couple of weeks and are hopeful this is the breaking of the longest recorded drought in our history.
I hope to have the D66 started on Thursday 27th Dec. David Cornell is coming over 350 Km to check all goes well. New pistons, repoured all bearings, sleeved No. 3 cylinder and David has carried out this work at his home in Albury NSW. He has also modified auxillary fittings such as the Altenator and front & rear seals.
Best wishes to all.
Phil Donoghoe

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 1929 D66 Deluxe Sedan

Hi All....

Cathy and I are spending Christmas in Mount Pleasant, North Carolina. At the home of our Son and Daughter-in-law, and two grand daughters.

Dave and I spent the afternoon out looking at old cars, trucks, and tractors. Even got to visit some of his friends garages.

We want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Will be heading back to the cold north shortly.

Hope you all found exactly what you wanted under the tree, or at least in the garage !!!

Frank & Cathy ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club