Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auburn Meet DVD

Thank you Rick for such a great DVD of the Auburn Meet. Received it today. Nice job.

Re: Auburn Meet DVD

I Need to add to my thank you, that it was great to see and visit with all of our old Durant friends and have had the oppertunity to meet and make new Durant friends. We had a great Time. Seeing this DVD gives us the oppertunity to put names to and remember the people that we had only met through this media.
Ken Brink

I want to also thank Rick for the DVD. I wondered what you were talking about but mine came today. WHAT A SOUVENEIR! Next time we'll have to have a designated video man so the Pres can enjoy the meet with both hands.

Wayne

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

hey rick,
my thanx for the dvd also...i will enjoy it over and over.......just as soon as i can figure out how TO MAKE THE DARNED MACHINE WORK THRU THE COMCAST CABLE BOX AND CONFUSING HAND CONTROLS....REGARDS
HIGH TECH GARY

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Thanks, it was fun putting it together. For those who don't know what were talking about, I made an armature DVD of the Auburn meet. I used pictures taken by other in addition to mine and used the movie feature on my pocket digital camera to take a couple of movies of the tour and tech session. I sent everyone who attended the meet a copy as a souvenir. I have a few extras, if would like one just send me your mailing address.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Hello Rick.
I received the DVD today, nice job :):) thanks.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

great news...i figured out how to view the dvd....it was really fantastic.......you get a gold star from my teacher's leftovers supplies. ....regards.gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Thank You Rick,
What a wonderful thought to send a DVD of the Auburn
Meet & Tour to the members Down Under. Perhaps one day
we will be able to attend a Meet & Tour in your great
country and meet fellow Durnatonians. Ps. Received my
copy yesterday. Again Many Thanks.
Regards John Sweeney

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Rugby d40 Wire Sided Van/pick up

Rick.
I would love to have a copy if you still have one . Mailing address is
Ken McCormick
5302 Ronde Lane
Kamloops B.C. Camada
V2C 5H6
Thanks in advance
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant-Model 614 -deluxe rumble seat coupe

Ken, It's in the mail.
Hope to see you at a meet, maybe Astoria, Oregon this year?

Rick

John, I'm glad you enjoyed the DVD, it sure was fun in Auburn while it lasted.

Rick

Rick
I am planning to be in Oregon this year. If akk goes as planned I will sure be there. Thanks for mailing the tape to me --cant wait to see it
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant-model614 -deluxe rumble seat coupe

Hi Rick, If you have any more, I would like to have one. Glenn Guild - 4141 W. Irvington Rd. Tucson, AZ 85746
Thanks.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Star

Hi Glenn,

It's in the mail.

Rick

Thanks Rick, I recd the dvd today. Glenn

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club