Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
11th Annual DMAC Meeting & Tour

Hi All,
Mike Larson and I are in the process of planning next year's annual DMAC meeting & tour. We have set the dates for September 10-14, 2008, in Astoria, Oregon. Our basic plan is to have a tour south from Astoria to Seaside on Thursday, the 11th, a tour north to Long Beach, Washingon, on Friday the 12th and local activities around Astoria on Saturday, the 13th. Wednesday the 10th is the arrival day and Sunday the 14th is departure day. There are lots of sights in this area as well as historical activities around the Lewis and Clark 200th anniversary. Updates and additional details will be forthcoming in 2008. Mark your calendars and PDA's now for these dates. Hope to see you then.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

Re: 11th Annual DMAC Meeting & Tour

Hi Phil:
Sorry that I won't be able to make it. I had hoped to, as Mary Carolyne and I will be on a Convention in Vancouver from Sept 10 - 14 . We had hoped to take in both events.

Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Hi Phil:
Sorry that we won't be able to make it. We had hoped to, as Mary Carolyne and I will be on a Convention in Vancouver from Sept 10 - 14 . We had hoped to take in both events.

Gord

Gord
I am sorry to hear that you wont be able to make it.-I was looking foreward to seeing you again . Maybe you will be able to stop in Kamloops on your way back home if you are driving.
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant-deluxe rumble seat coupe

Hi Gordon,

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. We tried to move it up but had too many conflicts with other events at that same time in the same area which restricted our options. Hope to see you some time in the future. Regards, Phil

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

Gordo- You have to attend or your head will explode! Ross Hoevet and Jim Colbert

Do You own a car built by Durant? yessir

Ross:
Sorry to miss you and Jim. But it is just impossible to be in two places at the same time. We expect to drive to Coos Bay, Oregon in July taking #2 across the northern States. Not sure just where you are compared to our route.
Gord

Gordo-I live in a suburb of Portland,if that's on your route . It would be good to see you if you have the time to stop by! Ross

Do You own a car built by Durant? yessir

The Durant Motors Automobile Club