Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1933 Durant

This evening the 33 sedan was loaded on to an enclosed car hauler, it's on it's way to it's new owner on the west coast. I'm sure the new owner is just waiting to get his hands on it, so he can pickup where I left off in the restoration.

Re: 1933 Durant

hi tim is the new owner from canada british columbia,by any chance?
brian

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Hi Tim.....

Good news, Glad it is staying in the Club, I know the car will be well cared of by the new owner.

Maybee we will see it in Oregon in 2008!

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Hi Tim
Thats great it stayed in Canada and not as a destroyed Rod. Too bad its so far from its home in Ont where it was made. Would have been nice to see it when I was down. I assume its very similar to the only known 6 cyl 33 Frontenac at Carleton Place, I understand is finally under restoration.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

I was asked by the new owner,Not to mention, his name or where the car has been shipped to... Sorry guys!

Tim would it be possible for the new owner to forward you close up detailed photo of the body I.D. plate that I couldn't find when I was up to look at the car before it left. The information will help greatly in my research of Canadian made Durant Family of automobiles. If I may ask any club members who own or know of any Canadian made Durant Motors of Canada or Dominion Motors vehicle can you please forward me a clear photo of the body I.D. plate or phone 1-905-271-3669 after 5 p.m. weekdays and anytime weekends. Eastern Standard Time Zone. Thanking yous in advance.

Steve .. you talking about the VIN plate on the passenger toe board. Tim's was L 1006 He had the plate at his home and showed me, hope it went with the car. (not like my old 30 I still have the plate for)

Model 633. It was different to my 32 614 that has Dominion Motors top and Durant Motors under that. His names were on the bottom.

I note Terry asks in his site if such a model existed. Sure did.

Its also missing from the serial number listing in DMAC.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club