Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auburn meet

Will the registration list for the Auburn meet be available to members or at least to others who registered?

I'm forgetting who all I met and need to make some contacts.

Wayne Farrand

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Auburn meet

Wayne

How soon we forget! But I am with you, I do not remember everyone that I met.

charlie

It would really be great to get a list. You're right, Charlie, we soon forget. A list would help us remember.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Hi Fellows.
Great idea.. When you get my age you have trouble remembering where the meet was held. Thanks for the reminder. Ha..How can you forget that great event.

Yates

I'll put one together and have it available next week. I'm leaving for the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow morning, so no time now. I have a list of those that registered, but will have to add the names of those who just showed up. Shouldn't take long.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

Thanks Mike.....

It's good that there are young guys like you who can jog our memories!

Great idea, thanks Wayne for the suggestion.

See Y'all in Oregon.....Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Hi All....

Bill, Mike & I have been putting together a list of those who attended. Will be finished later this week.

If any member would like a copy, send me an email with Auburn Meet in the subject line. I will reply with the list as an attachment.

Thanks to all who made this a very memorable meet.

See Y'all in Oregon in 2008......Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club