Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1926 Durant Star on Ebay

I just saw what I think is quite a deal for someone on Ebay, listed as a 1926 Star pickup? Great one for parts or restore. Wish I had the room to store another fixer upper. If anyone's interested, take a look. it is item number 330187394886. Has two days left

Andrew

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes.... 1927 Star Coupe & what's left of a '24 Star touring

Re: 1926 Durant Star on Ebay

looking at the picture, the bed is right against the front door jambs...and must be just placed there...doesn't look correct....

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

I agree with Gary.. Also looks like the splash aprons have been cut.

Yates

Hi All...

Well it was a roadster or touring originaly. Has an open car windshield.

I think the bed looks like one from a Ford TT or AA truck. It sure isn't Star.

That is out in Don S's direction maybe he is one of the bidders.

Good parts potentisal for someone.

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Hi All....

Another observation. It is not a California car, No front brakes, and the data plate looks like it is an L for Lansing., Sure ended up a long way from home.

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Frank,
I think you may be right about it having been an open top as the windshield frame does look like a touring. I need a complete windshield frame for my '24 touring, if anybody has one that wants to sell / trade for other parts . I also need all four fenders & splash panels!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes.... 1927 Star Coupe & what's left of a '24 Star touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club