Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You Veterans

Hi ALL.....

Lets take time today to thank all the Veterans out there

You may not know what this picture represented. These are the Veterans in the DMAC who where at Auburn. Picture taken by Charlie Spitz (who should be in it also) at the Kruse Museum.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you all .......

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Re: Thank You Veterans

I'm with you Frank, THANK YOU VETERANS. This is a very important day. We should all be very thankful for all past and present serving our country. God bless them all. My Dad volunteered for WWII in the Army leaving Mom and us four kids (2 sets of twins) at home. Tough times for sure. My younger brother served many tours in Vietnam in the airforce and did 20 years now retired.
Faithfully Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? a whole bunch of them.

Re: Thank You Veterans

I WAS TO YOUNG FOR WW11 AND MY DAD WAS TOO OLD BUT HAD 2 UNCLES THAT SERVED AND THANK GOD THEY BOTH RETURNED SAFELY. IT WAS A SCARY TIME FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE . WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY THANFUL TO THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVED AND HELPED KEEP THE WORLD FREE. THE ROOF OF MY TRUCK(INSIDE) IS COVERED WITH THE POPPIES I HAVE BOUGHT EACH YEAR FOR A LOT OF YEARS NOW .IT IS A SMALL WAY THAT I CAN SAY THANKS.
KEN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deluxe Rumble Seat Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club