Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Stuff For Sale

Don't forget that DMAC items from the club store make excellent Christmas gifts and all proceeds go straight to the club.

Original T-Shirts, the first item the club ever sold, are on sale now at only $8 each. Patches, decals, hats, shirt and step plates are ready for shipment. Click the club store button to see a list.

Rick Botti

Re: Durant Stuff For Sale

Hi Rick ... not that I would buy anything but any thought given to items with the 30 - 33 Durant emblem on them, much nicer than a D ? One might think it meant Dunce when out in the public eyes. LOL. I've copied the 30's one to the pc printer iron on paper and done a T shirt that way, I wear now and then. Doesn't help, people still ask what a Durant is and I explain that Billy was bigger than Ford and Louis Chevrolet worked under Billy. Just haven't figured out how to do a cap. (I'm a constant cap wearer. Helps hide the used to be hair)

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Hi Norm....

If you look in the Durant Store and Click on the special order button (located on the hat listing) you will see all the special emblems available. The 30-31 is there as well as others. Bob had some of each at Auburn, they are very nicely done.

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

That's a good point the first two items on the club store page have a link you click to bring up a special order form, everything else on the page can be ordered by clicking the Buy button.

While I love my little 29 Durant, I like the early 1923 Emblem much better than the Big D, so I purchased several items (caps, sweatshirt, golf shirt) with the 1923 logo. But the point is that everyone can order a wide range of clothing with just the emblem they want, thanks to Bob Smith.

Rick

I forgot to mention that in the Spring 2007 issue of the Durant Partner a color order form was inserted. It is the same form that is on the website.

Rick

Thanks Frank and Rick. The 30 / 31 Frank ? Don't forget we Canadians continued the Durant's (and Frontenac's) for 32 and 33. Senior moment ??? See selling Ford stuff addles the mind. ha ha

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Hi Norm.....

You're right, I forgot about the continued Canadian production.

Selling Ford parts may boggle my mind but it helps me save the real important stuff like Star & Durant parts.

I can build a Ford with a catalog and check book, Try doing that for one of our cars. That's why I enjoy our cars so much the challange and the hunt for those ellusive parts and cars.

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club