Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2007 Pictures posted

I just posted a few pictures from Auburn, 155 to be exact. It's actually a small part of the most photographed DMAC event ever. I'll post more and of course the next issue of the Durant Partner will contain many pictures and extra pages in color.

Just click the 2007 Tour button to your left.

Rick

Re: 2007 Pictures posted

Hi Rick.....

Thanks for the memories ! !!!

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Ha Rick still getting 2006 photos on 2007 meet please check Thanks in advance [THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Dave I updated the link on the past events page tot he new picures and the 2007 tour button on the left should link you to the new pics, but if it doesn't, move your mouse over that button and press the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page.

I hope you enjoy them,
Rick

Hi Rick. Thanks for keeping me up 1/2 the night. The pictures are great.

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the wonderful pictures of a great meet. Doris and I throughly enjoyed refreshing the memories.

Yates

Thanks Rick, they were great. Especially those pictures from the ACD Museum. That was a night to remember.
Gord & Mary Carolyne

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Great set of pics, everyone that contributed to them should get an "at a boy". And of course our shutter bug Charlie S for all his great pictures. It will surely be an event that goes down in the DMAC history books.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

The Durant Motors Automobile Club