Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR SALE 1928 Rugby model X truck.1923 Star 2dr roadster. and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

Ha everone my cars and truck are for sale.Poor health forces me to sell my collection.The 28 Durant is restored green with black fenders.The Rugby is in state of being restored.Very good solid truck from out west.The 1923 star is very complete and turns over stored since 1962 in a barn very rusty but very good restorable car. I can be contaced by email or my cell number 1-289-231-9653.[THE WOLFMAN]

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: FOR SALE 1928 Rugby model X truck.1923 Star 2dr roadster. and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

Hi Dave---We did meet at Doug Lester's during the Canadian Tour but I didn't get to the Movie Cars auction that we had both hoped to attend. I am very very regretful that your health isn't what it should be. I hope you can regain some measure of enjoyment in life with a bit of down time. I told Mary I wanted to buy one of your cars----BUT she said NO NO NO!Having a Star rdstr souded really good--BUT Wishing you better health Jack & Mary

Re: FOR SALE 1928 Rugby model X truck.1923 Star 2dr roadster. and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

Dave: I wish you the best of luck on selling the cars. Hope they go to a good DMAC home. Here's hoping your health improves.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Iam very surprised of the lack of interest in my collection.These are very nice vehicles.[THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Hi Dave.
Please don’t get down. It is winter time; school just started, Thanksgiving coming up and Christmas next, then taxes and over half our members are not on line. Get out our roster and just look how few are on-line. On page 5 of our roster there is 34 members and 6 have a e-mail address! You have only been up on our site for 8 days. So put pictures on the web, and in our magazine as that is all free, and be patient please. Maybe price everything out also.
I sure hope your health improves. We all have enjoyed your enthusiasm and membership Dave. God bless you.
Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? a whole bunch of them.

Dave
Not a lack of interest on my part but more a lack of space and cash --I would love to buy the coupe from you But space -money and a wife kind of makes it very near impossible . Hope some one from the club will step up and pick up these vehicles and that your health improves.
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deluxe Rumble Seat Coupe

Hi Dave, still waiting for pictures and prices?. Thanks Dave

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 M2 Sedan

You can see one picture of Dave's coupe by going to:
Photographs, Past events, Durant Gathering 2006 Canada

Sure is a sweet looking coupe.

Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

I wonder if a lot of Americans are afraid they'll be treated like potential enemies if they try to come back home with a car from Canada. For those who've done it, what's the experience like?

Hi everyone I just emailed Rick Botti photos of my collection I didn't know how to attach them to the forum. The 28 Durant and the 28 Rugby are from the Toronto Leaside plant and the 23 Star roadster is from the New Jersy plant.The Star was just purchased in Maine this summer and brought into Canada with no problems.

Hi All....

Wish I had room would love to add to my collection, but am bursting at the seams now.

As far as bringing a car into the states, no real problems. We brought our 1927 Star sedan home a couple years ago from Brooklyn, Ontario. As long as you have the correct paper work (Canadian registration, and bill of sale) You just need to fill out a paper that you are importing the car for your own use. Took longer to get to the check point than to fill out the papers.

These are nice cars that Dave has, they need to find a good home in some Durantonians garage

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Dave, I've posted your pictures,you can review them at the link below.

Rick

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html

Thanks Rick for posting the link to my photos of my collection.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Ha guys the cars are still for sale.Make an offer Iam easy,well not that esay Ha Ha.[THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? YES

No bites on collection yet. View photos athttp://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html.Vehicles must go before me.HaHa

Dave, This might help.

Here is the link top all 37 pictures

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html

Rick

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/devaux/DMAC/wolfman4sale/index.html

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Ha guys summers just around the corner.Dont pass up these great cars.The 1928 Durant is certified and ready to go for a great drive and new home.[THE WOLFMAN].

Dave,
Saw your pictures, very nice! About what are your asking prices? Especially the 23 Star Roadster project? Is it complete, and Do you have a title for it? I'm interested.

Good luck and good health to you. Looking forward to getting my membership paper in mail for the club.

Thanks, Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 30 Durant 407/410 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club