Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my car, my dad's garage

I have posted a similar message recently but haven't seen it on the forum page. sometimes the cp and I don't get along.
my car: I am headed to CA on 11-08-08 to pick up the 29/30 4 door sport sedan model 6-63 deluxe from Bob Krause. Wish me luck and please send some prayers my way that I get it home safe and trouble free.
My dad's garage: was located at 480 So 4th ST Breese, IL 62230. It is now a senior center. I am promised a picture of the garage from my nephew. I have a couple other items. I will forward to Carol.

Do You own a car built by Durant? No if all goes well, I will own one by 11-10-07

Re: my car, my dad's garage

Safe and enjoyable journey David, it sounds like Bob's Durant has found a good home.

Rick Botti

good luck Dave, don't forget the camera.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Where is Germantown?

Dave

the "good wishes " candle is on until you return safely....

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

If you're hauling an empty trailer to California I've got a Model T in Alsip, IL (near I-80) that I need to have hauled to San Francisco. Maybe we could work something out?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club