Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
continental engine

wish to sell rebuilt Durant motor, with rebuilt carb. Just wish to cover my costs, rebuilt motor $2,558.oo carb rebuild cost $185.00 total $2,743.00 O.B.O. extra parts included

Re: continental engine

Tim"
Did you sell the car, or are you now going to hot rod it.
That is a real good powerful engine for someone.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

the only interest I have had is from street rodders, no one in the Durant club has even made an offer.

Please, Please, Please, Please, don't let them hot rod it !!!!!!!If I had the $$$ I'd own it!

Dave

To everyone out there in Durant land. Please don't let this car get away. It is extremely rare. We only know of 2 1933 Durants in existance and this is a real low mileage car - a real good car and extremely rare. Somebody should buy it.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Is the car for sale or just the motor?
Where is it located?

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

reply to some of the questions regarding my 33 sedan. Asking $12,000. car is in the Toronto area. Pic's of this car are on this web-site under "photographs" car is totally complete, all wood is in perfect condition, some small NOS parts included. Only rust is in the front fenders where they meet the running boards.
This car has been in our family since it was new, only 13,175 orig. miles prior to a year ago it had been in dry storage since 1942.

Hi Tim

Any thought given to one of our museums such as www.sciencetech.technomuses.ca ? Science & Tech has a building full of antique cars inc 29 Durant 40. Wonder if they might be interested in this rare Canadian car ?

Be a shame to lose a one and only car like I think just happened. Oldest built Canadian Ford ,1904 C all original, seems to have gone to Fla. Newspaper gave mixed thoughts if it has or hasn't left. No export permit was taken out and its against the law for a heritage car to leave Canada. Not quite the same but very close.

Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

thanks to all that have responded. Have had many comments sent directly to my e-mail address, some are Not worth reprinting. But have had several offers in the area of my asking price. Not sold yet!

The Durant Motors Automobile Club