Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Win A Duesenberg at Auburn

Did I miss something? I read all the entries in the forum and I don't quite understand what was given?
I see that Yates won, I saw the Cord model car, but
I didn't see any Duesenberg. Are there any images of this giveaway? Was it a real car or a model?
I'm confused!
Thanks for clearing it up.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Re: Win A Duesenberg at Auburn

Hi Brian......

Yes it was a 1:18 scale model Dusenberg, that had the signatures of, Rick, Lance, Yates and Gary.

Some one must have pictures of Yates with the car, probably will show up in the next Partner.

This was just an idea to generate some iterest for the Auburn Meet. I think it was a success.

See Y'all in Oregon.....Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Thanks for clearing that one up Frank.
You definately generated interest.
Good job.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Generated interest!

Brian...that is an understatement.....I think that there were 1800 plus hits on that item during the time that it was active. And I can tell you, just like I said at the annual meeting.....my family had a fantastic time trying to figure out the clues.

While I would not put the burden on Frank for next year, it would be fun to have another mystery hunt.

charlie

The Durant Motors Automobile Club