Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auburn meet - 23 Star hack

Who belongs to the Star hack station wagon that was at Auburn. Not sure I met them. I have an Avon bottle (whoopee)that is supposed to be a 23 Star that has some resemblance. They might like to have it

Wayne Farrand

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Auburn meet - 23 Star hack

Hi Wayne....

That Star belongs to Fred Hoffman from Grand Rapids, MI

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Hi Wayne, We already gave Fred one of the Avon bottles. He really enjoyed it.
Bill

Wouldn'tchaknowit-
DMAC Club members on top of everything.
Nothing gets by this group. Anybody else like this car?
Maybe I could have a drawing for a Star car at next year's meet. It smells pretty too.

Wayne

Wayne:
Maybe we could have a meet of 23 Star's I have two of them. One is full. Sure do smell pretty.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Hi Wayne.......

Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten that Avon had done a model of a Star Station Wagon. So there actually is a model of a Durant product.

I have a couple of these, they were nicely done, and the box was neat also...

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Hi, Everyone! I also have the 23 Star Hack Avon Bottle. But then I also have about 88 total Avon Car bottles. Only a few are duplicates. Those in different colors. It was fun collecting them and they look great in my glassed-in display cabinet. This also includes a few trucks, fire engines, bus,camper and etc. It was hard to find the gold cadillac in mint condition. It makes a good poor man's collection as they are almost always priced between $2.00 to $8.00. The bad part. I can find no more that I do not already have, but then the cabinet only has 8 shelves with 4 cars on top. The Avon(Duesenburg) is crome colored. Sorry I did not get to see the Auburn Meet's Duesenburg. Fritz Kuenzel

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club