Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trip to California

I am looking for someone that might going to California soon. If you are interested in hauling a dissambelled car back for me, contact me;or I may be interested in meeting you there and drive back togather in separate vehicles. My family does want me to make the trip alone.
If you are interested, I will be waiting for a quick response.
Dave Jansen

Do You own a car built by Durant? I am in the process of buying a 29/30 6-63 4 door sedan

Re: trip to California

David
Doesnt look like you are getting any response from members. I wish I was in a better position to help because I love to travel.I would suggest you get a trailer and make the trip yourself. If the family doesnt want you to travel alone get one of them to go along for the trip. Make it a vacation trip . See some of the country. I wish I lived in Illinois--I would go in a heart beat. Good luck in your endeavor.
I did -for a while try to haul trailers for a living but it didnt pan out. No business out there -ha ha ha
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deluxe Rumble Seat Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club