Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Home photo

Nice picture at the covered bridge. Can anyone match the owners to the cars?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant 6-63

Re: Home photo

From right to left the cars are owned by: Ralph Woodard, Bill DeVries, Ken Brink, Frank Witkowski, Wayne Farrand and I'll get the name of the last car the 27 star coupe for you. Also not in the picture but on the tour was a 1927 Star hot rod.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

Thanks Mike,

I looked on the photographs page to see more of Bill DeVries car, but I couldn't find it. Nice looking sedan. Looks like a 1930?

Hi Brian...

Starting from the right side:

1928 Durant M-2 4 door Ralph Woodard
1923 Star Touring (original car) Bill DeVries
1923 Durant A-22 4dr sedan Ken Brink
1926 Star M touring Frank Witkowski
1931 Durant 619 4 door sedan Wayne Farrand
1927 Star Coupe California Car with 4 wheel brakes, will get owners info and post later

All are shown in the photographs section except for the Star coupe

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

I was going the wrong way. The one Wayne owns, the 1931 was the one I was looking for, What a beauty!!
Thanks for the information.

Brian
Every car that was there was a beauty! Not pictured were the 27 Star hot rod that was great and sounded great, a 23, I believe, Star truck, two Flints and a DeVaux. You'll have to wait for the next special edition Durant Partner for all the pictures, as Rick intends to have one out on the event. We had over 68 registered for the banquet and about 74 or so in attendance. I think it was a new record for a Durant event.

Hi All...

Two other cars that where there where Reg Bent's beautiful 1930 Rugby touring car and Bob Smith's A-22 Durant touring, Which Stephanie was seen driving around the parking lot being followed by 5 guys! (of course they where PUSHING the car)

We had a very diverse selection of cars at the meet. With twice as many Flint cars as any other meet !!

Frank

---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Hi all. The 2 Flints that were at Auburn belonged to Bill Vigus and Flint Dille. Both can be seen in the club photo section. Jim

The 27 Star coupe in the picture is Dave Piggott's who along with his friend Dave, brought down this car and a 27 Star Hot Rod.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club