Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC 2007 Photos

For those of you that I took photos of your car, if you would like me to email a photo or two, please send me an email with a description of your car and I will edit a couple of photos and send them

I have already sent a couple of photos to Frank, Reggie, Bob Smith, Wayne, and one to Ken Brink.... if any of you want more, I will pick the next best ones that I have.

Charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1929, 1930, and 1931

Re: DMAC 2007 Photos

Charlie

If you could send us the picture of my dad and I infront of the those 2 great Flints that would be great.

Thanks

Bob and Dick Krause
krauserc@adelphia.net

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

THANKS Charlie !!!!!

Great photos.

Really appreciate you being the "official" DMAC photographer at the Auburn meet. You did a great job.

Saw Y'all in Auburn......

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Just a reminder....if I took photos of your car, and you would like one or two of them sent via email, please let me know. But make sure that you identify your car so that I get the correct one.

FYI, I will be at a Boy Scout Camporee starting 9 am on Friday until Sunday afternoon......I will not get to any requests until early next week.

charlie

Those that were sent disks of my photos (rick, carol) and those that received one or two photos via email, please let me know that you have received them. If you already replied or if you did so on the forum I got those.....I just want to make sure that I have the correct addresses for everyone.

charlie

SORRY CHARLIE, NOT ONE PIC OF YOU AND PEG...I GUESS WE WERE TAKING PICS AT THE SAME TIME OF SIMILAR THINGS.......I SENT YOU A COPY OF MY DISK TO KEEP....REGARDS, GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

The Durant Motors Automobile Club