Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC 2007

Thank You!

Thanks for all of the DMAC members that made the 2007 Annual Meeting enjoyable. We know how much work it takes to host and put on an annual meeting, and this year was another excellent experience.

I think over the course of the meeting there were 13 different cars, including two Flints, a Rugby, a DeVaux, several Stars and Durants.

We had the opportunity to tour several car, truck, and military museums, all of which provided history lessons for all of us.

Good tech sessions, and the hospitality room always had a few people "talking Durant".

We also enjoyed seeing those members that we only get to see once a year.

Again, thanks for another great annual meeting.

Peggy and Charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1929, 1930, and 1931

Re: DMAC 2007

AMEN CHARLIE.....THE GATHERING OF THE FAITHFUL AT AUBURN, IND. WAS AWESOME...TRULY A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL. MUCH TO SEE AND MUCH TO DO....AND GREAT PEOPLE TO GET TO KNOW ...EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE.
WE ARE ON THE WAY HOME AND CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EAST COAST MEET....REGARDS, GAR AND MARCIA K.

Do You own a car built by Durant? model 70 and 6-14

Many thanks to the great people to made this shindig such a wonderful time for me. I'm sitting in an airport checking the forum and will post a couple of pictures to the main website page and replace the forum picture with pictures from the meet. More pictures will follow in a week after I return from a business trip.

Thanks again, I had a great time, saw some great motorcars and enjoyed everyone I met.

Rick

Every time I stood back and looked around there you were---groups of people who where clearly enjoying themselves.
Wasn't that a party !!!!!
It was such a pleasure for Mary and I to meet new people and renew old acquaintances. Thank you ALL for being a part of the 2007 meet.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club