Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Partner

The second issue of the Durant Partner under our new editor is another excellent job. It has clear photos and good text. Keep up the good job Carol!!!

Re: Durant Partner

Here Here I totally agree with you Bert & Sonya! Three chears for Carol!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

Thanks Carol for another well done magazine. It is not an easy task putting together a publication of this magnitude. It is great and I thank you.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Thank you all for your kind words!! I want to keep it lookin' good and packed with the information you want to read.... so I need articles from everyone and anyone!!
Come on.... I know this is the best car club ever, but we can make it better for those who are not on the internet!!

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Nice job on the Partner Carol. Very professional and informative. I can't wait to read it from cover to cover. Thanks for the extra effort.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

I just recently joined the Club. I received my first issue of Durant Partner. I love it. The stories are great. Once I start reading it I can't put it down.
When I get my car I will tell my story. Thanks for a great magazine. I will save every issue.
Dave Jansen

Do You own a car built by Durant? not yet

Geez!

We have not received our copy!.....I know that the underworld has some control in NJ, but does that mean that they cause the Durant Partner to be delayed?

me neither, charlie...

hey....whats going on????????

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Maybe your postman likes to read it first. I am sure you paid your dues this year.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac 1932

Clearly those copies of the Durant Partner must to in demand, have either of you checked your local Pawn Shops? Ha!

But just for you both, I mail you a fresh copy Friday :-)

Rick

thank you rickie........

all my luv, garala

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 70 coupe ; 1930 model 6-14 sedan

there are no Pawn Shops in NJ....we have the mafia....and I still have not gotten my copy of the Durant Partner.......

and if Carol mailed them from Vermont, and you in CA have them, how was my copy sent, pony express?

Would you believe an old carrier pidgin?

I have spoken to Carol and she is working on it. I didn't get mine in Massachusetts.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Memebers in the U.S should have received their copy by the end of September, most got theirs a week before the Auburn meet. If anyone still has not received their Summer issue, please contact Carol and a replacement will be mailed right away.

Rick Botti

Rick thanks for the copy of the Durant Partner....great issue, at least the cover...have not had time to open the inside...worried about the fires in San Diego and our 619 that is in the garage at our home there.

my partner arrived today......hooray......i promptly spilled my soda on it in my excitement to read it,.....oh well...i have to wait for it to dry....gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

My Partner hasn't arrived here in flyover country.
I sure hope I haven't forgotten something - - like dues?
Wayne Farrand

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club