Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chromed Rugby Kick plates

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Rugby Tourer M

Re: Chromed Rugby Kick plates

Can anyone tell me where the kick plates go. Do they go on the running board or on the lower body panel?
Can you have one on each? We have four of each as in photo.

Thanks
Les & Josie Young

Hi guys
Just wondered where you got the kick plates from. I have a 29 rugby m40 roadster and would love to get hold of a set of two (one for each side ).
Sorry I can,t help with where they fit ,I guess it would also depend on the model you have but I am sure someone in the club will be able to help you with that one
Regards Barry

Kick plates go on panel. Step plates can be bought from Vintage and classic reproductions, Brisbane. Step into the car and put plates where you naturally put your foot. Regards Sid

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Hi Sid

Tried to email you direct but it failed.
Thanks for your reply. Are the kick plates the plain ones in the picture and the smaller ones with rugby on them the step plates? Can we have both
kick and step plates on? Or will this look silly.

Thanks for your information.. Oh and by the way where in Oz are you.

Les & Josie Young

I have both on my car. The step plate has it's own rubber (plain or "Rugby" script)Saves wearing patch on running board rubber. Regards Sid

Oops, i am in Biloela Central Queensland. Sid

The Durant Motors Automobile Club