Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's have some Fun!

It's just a few days away, the big Auburn meet that is. I'm looking forward to meeting eveyone I haven't seen in awhile and meeting others for the first time.

If you haven't been to a DMAC meet before, I must warn you, the hospitaly room is the place to be after the tours, meetings, Tech sessions, Fashion shows, etc. They joke around, tell tall tales and get a little loud (ask Frank) and even talk about old cars, so don't miss it.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

Re: Let's have some Fun!

Hi All....

This is really shapping up to be a great meet. We are expecting record attendance.

Not only that, but there will be some cars & people here that have never been to a National Meet.

Don't plan on getting a lot of sleep, we go into the wee hours of the morning.

Bring along some stuff, pictures, literature etc. for "show & tell"

See Y'all in Auburn REAL SOON....Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Just a Reminder.

If anyone attending the Auburn meet wants to buy something from the club and pick it up at the meet, please let Bob Smith know this weekend.

Bob will bring items from the store to sell during the meet but he can set aside items that are in stock before he leaves. Get those, hats, t-shirts, golf shirts, step plates, and window decals in Auburn and save shipping costs.

Rick

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/store/gift%20shop-cc.htm

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/store/gift%20shop-cc.htm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadster

All the best for next weekend's Annual Meeting and from reading all the posts over the last few weeks it looks like being something to remember. I hope that we can find the time in the next years or so to be able to attend one of these events and meet fellow members. For now best wishes from the Land Down Under and look forward to seeing pictures of the event.

Ted Kruger

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 3, D60 - 1929/30,D65 - 1928 and D63 - 1928?

The Durant Motors Automobile Club