Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sale of 1929/30 Durant Sedan

For Sale:
Disassembled 1929/30 Durant 4 door sportSedan Model 6-63. So much has been done for this restoration. Poor health has force me to give it up. The first $5,000 takes it. Bring a big enclosed trailer.
Bob Krause, 3619 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807-4152. Phone 562-427-1744. (this is a change of addrss from the current roster)

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Sale of 1929/30 Durant Sedan

Bob, good luck selling the car. We spoke on the phone a few weeks ago. I found a 6-63 in Vermont last week. you will see pictures on this website once they are uploaded. Take care. Brian

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Bob,
Can you find out what it would cost to send it cross country? I'm sure there are movers who would do something like that. If you can't sell it in CA
Maybe a tempting offer to box it up and move it will help the sale. I could possibly be motivated if I knew the cost to ship.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Brian

This email belongs to his son. Best to call dad directly at 562-427-1744, as he does not have a computer yet. If you give me your number I will have dad give you a call.

Just to let you know, the car sold last November, sorry to anyone who is still interested.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club