Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DURANT FOR SALE ON EBAY

1930 DURANT ...LOOKS LIKE A 2 DOOR ....DOR SALE ON EBAY/....NEAR LARAMIE, WYOMING....
ITEM # 230163822068...NOT COMPLETE BUT BODY IS THERE PLUS DASH, AND MORE

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

Re: DURANT FOR SALE ON EBAY

It's what they called a 4 door coach. It doesn't have the usual quarter windows. Rare car. Jeff Gillis had a restored one. Seller says if it's not sold it will bew destroyed...........Would be a shame! Got any room Frank???

Dave

Hi All.....

That car has potential !

Even the spears are still on the dash.

The first Durant I bought was one of these "blind backs" this was in the 1960's, too bad there was nothing left of it. But parts did go to some members of Gary's Club. The rear end ended up in Lynn Meeker's coupe, don't remember where the other parts went. Hard to remember much about the 60's.

Did you notice that the front seat has individual folding back rests, but it is a 4 door sedan??? Mine had a solid back on the seat.

Hate to see this one go, but I'm out of room and Wyoming is a bit far. Maybe Don Shilling has some room at his place. Hope some Club member saves it.

Good Luck......Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

i might be interested in this. It is about a 5 hr drive so could pick it up ok. just looking for some thoughts, if anyone thinks this is restorable and if I could round up enough parts at a resonable cost? What might this car be worth, and if it was parted out would I be able to recover what I might have in it.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 star

Eliot!!
Go get it and work out the details later!!!! The price is right and it looks well worth the effort.
It's a bit far for me just now and I have a couple of Oklahoma runs to make anyhow.

Don

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star touring, 1927 Star Coupe

Hi All.....

I've got to agree with Don.

Go for it Eliot. It is well worth it and the trip could turn into a road trip adventure!!

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Stars and a Durant-Dort buggy

Looks like someone has bid on these parts,so at least they won't go to the dumpster. It is the body only, no frame no wheels no rear fenders,but it does have the FOUR cylinder engine.ooks like some good parts for the current bid of $200.00.

it must have a frame...if the engine is standing like it is...i think it has frame but no suspension paRTS

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

The Durant Motors Automobile Club