Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures of Cars from new members

Some time ago I posted a message on the forum about members sending in their photographs of their cars to Rick for inclusion on this web site's photograph section. The responce was great and we updated our photograph section with many photographs. Well it's time again for me to ask "Let's get those pictures in"! Since the original posting many of you have joined the club or began lurking on this web site to shy to jump in. Well we want to see your cars, in any condition! In the years I've been with the DMAC I haven't met any snobs, just great Durantonians! You might not think your car deserves to be among so many finely restored treasures, but it does not matter, I know I like to see them all! How about it?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

Re: Pictures of Cars from new members

Where are the new pictures? I've been looking and haven't seen any new ones yet. I'm especially interested in the 1929 sedans, but I like them all. Keep them coming. wait till you see mine.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1929 4 door model 6-63

Mike,

When I joined the Club I send photograph of the cars that I need to restore thus showing just how much work I have ahead of me. I also sent information to Terry Kulchycki about 12 months ago on the details of the cars I have and these have not been put on his registery. So maybe there are a lot more photograph out there showing how progress is going on restouration projects not just the finished project.
Will be trying to keep records details/ drawing/photograph of my resourations for putting on the new information web site.

Regards,

Ted Kruger

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 3, D60 - 1929/30,D65 - 1928 and D63 - 1928?

Brian & Ted
Did you send the pictures to Rick Botti, our President & Webmaster? If you did I'm sure he will post them and if he does not have them he will advise you. Rick's real good about putting up new pictures when he receives them. But now until the end of September when we all get back from the Annual Meet, he said he will not have time to get to them. As far as Terry goes, he updates his web site information when he can get to it, not on a regular basis. It might take time, but he will eventually get the information posted. I too have sent him information for the registry on my new car in March, and he has not updated it yet. I'm sure he will.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

I SENT TERRY MY MODEL 70 PICS AND SOME INFO BUT HE HAS NOT USED IT YET, EITHER...GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 MODEL 70 COUPE & 1930 6-14 SEDAN

The Durant Motors Automobile Club