Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auburn Dash Plaque

Hi All....

Thought you might like to see what the dash plaque for the National meet will look like.

Each registered participant will get one. Another good reason to get those registrations in to Mike.

If we do have any extras, they will be for sale after the meet. Let me know if you would like one. These are going to be 3 inches by 4 inches, full digi color on a metal plate

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

Re: Auburn Dash Plaque

WOW!! That looks great!!
Great job!

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com/

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many :)

Frank,
That has to be one of the greatest placques I have seen in my 56 years in the hobby. Thanks for all the effort you fellows have put forth in trying to make this a fantastic event. See y'all in Auburn.

Yates

YES FRANK--They look great :I will need at least one extra dash plaque. Mary and I shall see you in Auburn.

It's a real beauty

Rick

Where Are You From? obits.nj.com/StarLedger/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=91092826

That looks great Frank! It's hard to believe but the Auburn meet is only about two months away. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. Bill

Hi All..........

Thanks for all the comments. We wanted a plaque that was unique and showed Durant products. There's no mistaking these cars for Fords.

As Yates says......

See y'all in Auburn......Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort Buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club