Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm looking for parts.

Hi Again, can anyone tell me where I can find a manifold nut that holds the exhaust ? and is it possible to find a radiator cover for my 29, mine will take a lot to repair.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 M2 Sedan

Re: I'm looking for parts.

Hi Dave.....

Franz has them listed on his web site. Go to Vancouver Durant Star Connection on the links page. If you look under Star parts you will find the Exhaust nut listed.

The radiator shells are out there, I'm sure someone can help you out.

See you in Auburn !!

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? Now 13 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

Hi Dave
As an overseas enthusiast parts are more of a promlem to me than you guys in the US, While the guys in the club are a fantastic help I also find Ebay usefull and there have been a number of shells on there over recent months. Just thought I would mention it as I didn't know if you have tried Ebay at all
Regards Barry

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes Rugby M40 roadster

Your posting is a bit dated so you may have all you need but if you are still looking for mechanical parts we have a complete 1928 55 that we will part out. We will be using the body so we can't help you with the rad shell.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Great, can you send me a picture? and price tag. Thanks

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 M2 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club