Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Article in "The Reflector"

Thanks to member Jack Conners for his efforts in having an article that I had written published in "THE REFLECTOR" which is the official publication of the Antique and Classic Car Club of Canada. Jack added some 20's Durant cars making what could be a dull article more inticing to read. The article titled " The Transportation Industry's "FORGOTTEN MAN"" was published in the Winter 2006/2007 issue. For my Canadian friends who may have read the article I ask for your comments both pro and con. I am most interested in errors in the history aspect or contents. I use the article as hand outs at various events.

Unfortunately at this time I can neither send or recieve email, but can use the website. Embarq and Earthlink have split and apparently they are throwing stones at each other and I am caught in the middle. It has even gone to the engineers who are supposed have the problem fixed by tommorrow. I reported the problem last Saturday.

Thanks again Jack..............

Your Durant Partner

Yates

Re: Article in "The Reflector"

Hi Yates......

Great article. Jack brought a copy of the magazine for you to the Cleveland meet. I mailed it to you on Saturdsay.

Take care......Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? a dozen Durants & Stars cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Re: Article in "The Reflector"

Yates, your words were well worth repeating and educational to all.
We, Mary & I, expected to see you at Cleveland with a seat frame . I guess it will have to be Auburn.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club