Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
East Coast Stars in Cleveland Meet

Hi All.....

The ECC Spring meet in Cleveland is now history, what a great time we all had. The weather was beautiful for top down touring.

18 Members and friends attended, with folks from Michigan, Ohio, Maryland , Pennsylvania, Florida and Canada present. Here are just a few pictures, I will be sending Rick more to post in the Events link.

We had 3 new members attend this meet, and they now can be counted as old friends.

Now it's time to get ready for Auburn !!!

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

Re: East Coast Stars in Cleveland Meet

Well lets try again....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do You own a car built by Durant? a dozen Durants & Stars cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

I'll bet you all had a super good time and that's what it's about. I'm looking forward to your pictures.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

I have to ditto Frank. I had a great time and the weather was perfect. A bit disappointed more members didn't show up, but those that did had a great time. We even got to meet some new DMAC members there. I look forward to the next get together for sure!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Model 65 4dr

We wish that we could have been there, sounds like it was a good meeting. Peg was in St. Louis at a convention, and my travel was restricted because I had eye surgery today (4/24). Yes, surgery went well, it will take a few days to heal.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Boo Hoo... I wish we were there with you all!! What a great group! I am so glad the weather held up for you. PLEASE please send me all the pictures, and memories so I can add it into the newsletter!
We will be at the National meet for sure, so I hope you all come too!
Please send any articles to me for the newsletter at
editor@durantmotors.org

Where Are You From? www.oldcarlenses.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

Hi Frank,

Are you going to get back to me with your list of parts for sale??? My mailing address is as follows:
David Egolf/Brandon Beard
P.O. Box 305
Troy, Idaho 83871

Sincerely,
Brandon Beard

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star, disk front wheels, with tractor conversion on the rear.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club