Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
6" Repro hubcaps

Is anyone out there interested in a set of 6, 6inch repro hubcaps from Argentina? I beleive they fit the 31 Durant 619. Price is $308 for the set of 6. You can contact me at schulte3@mepotelco.net.
Thanks,
Dave

Re: 6" Repro hubcaps

Dave-
If they were 6 1/2 inches--to fit my 30 coupe I would love to take them . Just went out and measured again to be sure --
sorry --no fit
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930deluxe rumble seat coupe model 614

Me too for the 32. 6 1/2 inch. US 619's smaller hub ??

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan J5222

Hey Dave:
Thanks for the email. I haven't been watching the Web Forum very well recently. Yes, I need those hubcaps.

Wayne Farrand

Thanks Wayne, I'll let you know when they get here.

Peter will be sending my original hubcaps back with my repro caps. If other members are interested in either 6 inch or 6 5/8 hubcaps you may want to contact Peter at www.olma.com.ar.

Dave

Hi Everyone. I have 6 of these 1930 deluxe caps from Peter from Argentina that I really don't want and would let go real cheap. They are brand new but have a lot of pits in them. Let me know and I'll even pay the shipping cost. Later Lance ph. 858-560-5737

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Lots of them.

Lance
Would these caps fit my 30 coupe? I am looking for a set .I know they are not really 30 repros but they are a lot better than none .If they would fit --what price are you asking ?
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930deluxe rumble seat coupe model 614

The Durant Motors Automobile Club