Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'd like to make an announcement !

In the next issue of the Durant Partner, that which be in the mail soon, Jackie Schroeder will announce that she is stepping down as editor. She and her husband are adopting a child that will demand all of her free time. I hope you all will send her an email thanking her for her time, effort and contribution to our club.

Now Beginning with the Spring issue, Carol Fogarazzo will take the helm as our new editor. She brings a wealth of experience from her career in the publishing industry and is a long time member of the DMAC. If you've been to a meet on the East Coast, you've already met her and her husband Larry. So from this point forward please send your articles, Ads, and other contributions to her new email address at editor@durantmotors.com.

Thank you Carol!

Rick Botti
President
Durant Motors Automobile Club
http://www.durantmotors.org
rick@durantmotors.com

Re: I'd like to make an announcement !

That sounds great. I think it helps when the editor is familar with the subject and not just typist.

Bob Porter

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club