Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
February 2002 Durant Partner Swap or sell

I have an extra copy of volume 4 issue 1 dated February 2002 of the "Durant Partner". Would like to swap it for another 2002 issue except August 2002, I have that one. If you have any extras of the earlier Gillis years let me know, I might need one of them also. Any takers? let me know, first come first serve basis. It's in good condition except for typical mailing cancellations and a phone number written on the top in pen. Other than that good reading a real good article by Keith Jones on the Devaux-Hall Motors Corporation.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Re: February 2002 Durant Partner Swap or sell

Mike
When it warms up a bit I will go thru my magazines --I dont think I have extra copies but if I do I will send it to you . I was a member for a long time and have a lot of the old issues. If you need a copy of an article I can copy and send it
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: February 2002 Durant Partner Swap or sell

Mike --sorry to report that I have no issues of 2002
I have a lot of old issues but only one of each --I have May 79 to Feb 88 --Feb 89 to Feb 94 -- and sept 2003 to now . I dropped out for a while as I was away from home a lot for a few yrs
I also have a Sept 83 issue of the cars and parts mag with a good article on my car in it.
Sorry man --Would like to be able to help but it is not in the cards --
Will print any info and send if you need something specific
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 rumble seat coupe -deluxe - model614

The Durant Motors Automobile Club