Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1923 Star Roadster For Sale

Hi All.......

I've found a 1923 Star Model C Runabout (Roadster) for sale.

The car has been in the same family since 1950 is complete except for the top. Located in Maine.

I Have the contact information .

Any interest ????

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

Re: 1923 Star Roadster For Sale

Yes I`m interested in the 1923 durant Please send me some info Larry handh2o@yahoo.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes a 32 roadster streetrod

Hi All.......

Update on this roadster. It is no longer available.

The "Wolfman" has made arrangements to save this car, will make for an interesting story when he retrieves it !
Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? a dozen Durants & Stars cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Sorry Larry I have allready made a deal with the owner for this vehicle.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

Larry
Check out the Star landau for sale on Ebay now, doesn't look like a bad car. If it's not in your price range, then stay tuned to this channel, there are many cars offered or talked about here from time to time. But first join our club! It's the best place to get the scoop on the cars. Good luck in you search!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

The Durant Motors Automobile Club