Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts needed for 1926 Star 4 Coupster Model M

I have a ground up restoration of a 1926 Star 4 Coupster which is very near completion. I need some parts 1. Key/light switch assembly, 2. Horn button, 3. Window wiper vaccuum control 4. Hood latches 5. Radiator cap (I have a motometer). 5. Door guide and base (the devices both sides which attach to the door and door post to align the door into its proper place). Any help in these parts greatly appreciated.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Parts needed for 1926 Star 4 Coupster Model M

Wayne
Email or call Frank Witkowski or Larry Fogarazzo who both post on the forum. I know they will be able to help you with some of your parts.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Re: Parts needed for 1926 Star 4 Coupster Model M

Hi Wayne. I have some 26/27 Star hood hold downs here in San Diego. How many do you need and are you the member listed in our roster that lives in Yuma AZ. and has a James first name or related? Let me know and I'll ship them out to you. Later Lance

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes many

The Durant Motors Automobile Club