Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cleveland Ohio

Any Durantonians living or close to the Cleveland, Ohio area. Need information for East Coast Chapter Spring Meet.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Re: Cleveland Ohio

Mike, I live about 40 miles west- south west of Cleveland. About 45 to 60 minute drive by way of I-480 and I- 71. Perhaps you are interested in the Crawford Auto Museum off University Circle. Fritz

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Hi All....

Cathy and I are going to make a trip up to Cleveland next week end to check out some of the attractios for the ECC meet. I know there is the Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, as well as the Western Reserve Museums, The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. And even the House from the movie "A Christmas Story" Any others???

We would also like to get an idea of the number of people interested in attending the meet, let's hear from you! April is fast approaching.........

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

hi frank,
looks like marcia and i will be there..if all goes as planned....the kauffmans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan

Hi Frank, Annjean and I are planning on going. Hope we get a good turn out.

hey men,
what is the hotel we are using and when and who do we call for reservations....??????
gary

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant 70 coupe and 63 sedan

We expect to be in Cleveland

Hey ya'all, we haven't decided on a hotel for Cleveland yet. Frank and Cathy are going to go and check it out in a couple of weeks. You just can't go by the pictures of the hotels on the web sites because they might have been taken 10 years ago. The hotel could now be surrounded by barbed wire and have search lites etc to keep the crack monsters off us. So one we get a report from the Witkowski's we will be ready to go. I have also finalized the hotel for the Auburn Fall National Meet. Look at the seperate posting for that here on the forum. It's gonna be a great year for DMAC!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

The Durant Motors Automobile Club