Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2007 National Meet Auburn Indiana

Hi All.....

If you haven't checked the events tab lately here are the dates for the meet

Seeptember 26 through 30 , 2007

Mike Linthicum and I are working on all the details, look for more information after the Holidays. This is going to be a SUPER meet.

Here's your chance to attend a meet near you, looking for all the members in the mid west who haven't been able to make one of the national meets.

We are looking for any ideas and help that you can offer.

This is the Tenth Anual Meet, this Club sure has come a long way !!

Take care & Happy Holidays to all Durantonians !!

Frank

---

Do You own a car built by Durant? A dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

Re: 2007 National Meet Auburn Indiana

Thanks for the update Frank, I'm already looking forward to Auburn.

Rick Botti

OK Durantonians this will be the event of the year. We are going to try and make it the best meet ever! There are several great museums in the Auburn area including of course the Auburn,Cord, Dusenberg museum, need we say more, and the Kruse Automotive & Carriage museum, WWII victory museum with military history, the Hoosier air museum, the National automobile & truck museum, plus many more smaller ones. There is also great shopping and antique stores in the area, and some great countryside to take a tour in. Start making your plans early because it will one that you do not want to miss. I'm working on the hotel information and as soon as I get it I will post it here.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Thanks Frank and Mike for your hard work in getting this organized. Auburn is a small city and a great place to hold the event. Everything in the city is within easy driving range even for those of us who have slower cars. I am looking forward to seeing old friends as well as some new ones in September.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club