Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to take this opportunity to wish every U.S. member of the my DMAC family and their family a happy and great Thanksgiving tomorrow! For those of you not from the U.S. it is a holiday for us to celebrate all that we have in this country and to thank the ultimate boss upstairs for all he has given us. So for tomorrow I also wish all of you outside the U.S. a great day!

Do You own a car built by Durant? Almost

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Rick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I an a canadian --and we celebrated thanks giving a month ago --still want to wish all my south of the border neighbours a great day and eat lots of the old bird --
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

THANX, I ACCEPT ALL THE GREETINGS....AND I RETURN IT TO ALL....

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL YOU "TOUGH OLD BIRDS" OF THE

DMAC...........REGRADS, GARY K

Thanksgiving is over...it was a great day with the entire family. The weather in NJ however was rain rain and yes more rain. If you watched the NY Macy's parade you know that.

Enjoy shopping tomorrow.

charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club