Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
phila. library auto collection...my trip

hello men,
i just got back from the big Mckean auto collection at the phila. main library...i made copies of all durant, star and frontenac factory photos for use by our club for model i.d. and the newsletter. there are about 50 or more photos..and a few pages of specs and serial numbers....and also a few interesting photos of "durant" related news/info....in two weeks i will return to search the bookshelves for more info... next week is t-giving holiday and no time is available for librarian to facilitate my visit..i will copy the pictures and make them available to newsletter. and then i will proceeed with the model i.d. project using the photos to start... an idea
has hit me on how to use the pics for the i.d. stuff...more to come.....regards, gary k

Re: phila. library auto collection...my trip

Garry: Would it be possible for you to pass along any photos and other materials specific to my vehicle that you come across. I'm also interested in any details or info about Durant Canada or Dominion Motors. Thanking you in advance.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1933 Frontenac C400 deluxe sedan

Gary,
Thank you Gary for your hard word and enthusiasm.
You've got a big project in front of you, one that will surely benefit the entire DMAC membership.

Rick Botti

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/Tech/Durant%20Ignition%20Tune-up.PDF

hello men,
about 87 photos and a few charts copied yesterday...
give me a week or so and i will try to answer any requests,,,,most are side views of durant and star cars.....only a few frontenacs ,,,also a few dealer and sales advert type stuff...no others .....regards gary k

The Durant Motors Automobile Club