Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Award

Gee, you miss a meeting and they give you an award!

award2006th.jpg

The other day a package arrived from Rick Botti and much to my surprise it was the 2006 Man of the Year Award from the club. All I can say is thanks ever so much for the support. This is a great honor.

There are a lot of exciting things going on in the Durant world right now, ranging from the excellent club web site, to the Durant Wikipedia entries, to Gary Kauffman's Parts Guide. They all need your support, whether you contribute material or just a word of encouragement.

Thanks again
Terry

Where Are You From? www.durantcars.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 29 model D40

Re: Award

Terry

Well deserved! Bravo Zulu

charlie spitz

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

TERRY,
CONGRATULATIONS ON A WELL DESERVED AWARD..AND THANX FOR THE PLUG FOR OUR GUIDE. YOU SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR ALL MEMBERS TO FOLLOW...GIVING FOR THE GOOD OF THE MANY.....REGARDS, GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 - 1929 DURANTS

Terry it was a pleasure to have been able to send it to you. Lance that wanted the club to recognize you for the years of hard work you've put into the durantcars.com website. My personal favorites are Registries and Durant Catalogs.

Thank You Very Much Terry,
Rick Botti

Where Are You From? clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/durant/Tech/Durant%20Ignition%20Tune-up.PDF

Terry
I can't tell you how many times I've referred to your site for information etc. Next to this site it is the most informative and best Durant or any car information site out there. The award was well deserved! Thanks for all you do for us Durantonians.

Hi Terry. Yates Milton our club founder and first president actually started this “Man of the Year Award” and all I did was survey a bunch of our board and general members for a candidate every year and recommended you for all your dedicated wonderful work building and maintaining your great Durant.com website. We all use it and it sure is a big big help. Course we finally came to our sense’s this year and issued you a well deserved and overdue paid up lifetime membership in our great club. Keep up the great work and again thanks a million Terry.
Lance Haynes

Congratulations Terry!! This award is well deserved as it was thanks to your web site that I joined the Durant Motors Automobile Club. The information on your site is of great benefit to all Durant owners and I am pleased that the club recognises your contribution while at the same time improving the club's own information pages. Keep up the good work. Kind regards Graham from "Down Under"

Would also like to extend my congratulations to you on a job well done. Your efforts have helped make the DMAC the best club ever. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Yates

The Durant Motors Automobile Club