Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bob Krause in the Hospital

Hello all Durant Members. Boy it seams every time I get on here I got sad news. I am writing tonight to ask all that believe in prayer to please say a little prayer for our very faithful member and good friend Bob Krause tomorrow as he is in one of our Hospitals down here in San Diego Scripps Green the very same one I land in once in awhile. He is scheduled to have a very advanced inside the heart radiation kind of some exploratory thing and real new. This procedure with be closed circuited all over the US to other hospitals and there is a team of doctors doing this. Bob just got a pace maker implanted last week and that has helped a bunch. Charlie Spitz and I will be going up tomorrow afternoon to see him. His son Dick and wife are down here with him. I talked to him this afternoon in his room and he is in good spirits but this is still a little dangerous. We are all hoping for a much stronger and livelier Bob as he is 84 now and has lost all his strength and stamina. So please keep Bob in your prayers. BTW Mike Larsen is doing a lot better but still can’t drive. Faithfully Lance

Do You own a car built by Durant? 5 Durant made cars

Re: Bob Krause in the Hospital

Let us all pray for Bob's speedy recovery. Bob was the recipient of the first President's Cup. He was very active in the start up of the DMAC and continues to be an important asset in our growth. What address can we use to send him a card?

Yates

Bob sent a letter to me, which I read at the Annual meeting. Bob explained the procedures in the letter, and the attendees at the meeting were requested to keep Bob in their prayers.
We do wish him all the very best.
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello everyone. My office manager up lifted these picture’s from last Friday up at Scripps Green hospital here in San Diego. The young couple is Bob’s son and wife. I talked to Bob Krause up at his son’s house in Los Angeles this morning Tuesday 10-03-06 and his voice is so much stronger and he is in great spirits. He has to stay there till the middle of the month recuperating. He says hi to all. BTW his son goes and gets his mail from his house in Long beach.
Mike Larsen had a little relapse and can’t do his walking. He caught a flu bug somehow. So he isn’t feeling to hot. Later Lance Haynes

Do You own a car built by Durant? 5 Durant made cars

Hello everyone. Bob Krause is now back at his own home and doing just great. I talk to him every other day and his voice is strong and he is go getting them again. He is only 84 lots of years left. Go Durant Motors Club Go. Later Lance

The Durant Motors Automobile Club