Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures from the Annual Meet

I'd like to ask everyone that attended the annual meet to send me a copy of your pictures.
We can use them for both the website and Winter issue of the Durant Partner. I know it will
take time, I took a zillion photos myself, but then I took a lot of fuzzy ones too :-(

If you have some favorites you'd like to send or can copy your digital pictures to a CD
and send me a copy I'd appreciate it. :-)

Rick

Re: Pictures from the Annual Meet

rick, how did you say i can send you picks of the meeting? the disc is in the mail but how do i put one here? gary k

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 - 1929 DURANTS

Gary,
You can add an image to your message with a standard HTML image tag, That's Geek for tell it where on the internet to go and find it. This is the tag you paste into your forum reply.

Make sure the URL is correct for the image, and make sure the image you are linking to is stored on a web server that allows you to remotely link to it. Don Schilling tipped me to www.photobucket.com . You can use their server to upload and store your pictures, then it will create a tag you can then paste into the forum.

Yeah, it sounds nerdy, but do it a couple of times and it'll become easy.

Rick

They only thing to keep in mind is the size of the picture, this forum has no way of scaling it down to a smaller size, so use a small picture and it'll work fine.

Here we are during our lunch break, after leaving our tour to Fort Eire. Note the Dort!

Where Are You From? users.adelphia.net/~catart/DurantHome.html

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 75, 1927 Star M Touring

Then there were those lovely vintage dressers at our Saturday night Dinner. What a great time was had by all!!

Here are just a few that were in the lot at the hotel. What a great group of Beautiful Durants and Stars. Note Louis Quennevilles Recent addition to his Star "family" a 1923 Star Mufflinburg body Depot Hack. Great Job Louis!!

The Quennevilles were a hit at Saturday's Dinner and Gary Kauffman was seen enjoying the local color.

Hi All....Lets see if I can get this image to appear.

Hope it works.......Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? a dozen Durants & Stars

Now there's a handsome fellow

Hi All.......

Now why is my picture smaller than all the others?

This is a great way to be able to post pictures.

Thanks Rick for the info.......

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? a Dozen Durant & Star cars & a Durant-Dort buggy

Ha Frank just click on your picture and you will expand.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Rugby model X and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe model D40

Frank,

By working the code from your last post, it appears that photobucket.com gives you the option to resize your pictures, by clicking the Edit button.

In the Flags picure, I sent it to display 40% of its original size. The two pictures of the Gray Dort are really the same picture, I discovered that by adding a "th_" to the picture name, the picture would then be displayed as a tumbnail, see example,

The Durant Motors Automobile Club