Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
License Plate Topper Emblem

Today I received the first batch of 25 license plate toppers in the mail of Carol Fogarazzo's design that won the contest. They are over 31/2" round and are made of brass metal with a closonne' finish in bright vibrant colors. I think they came out just beautiful. I will be flying out early in the morning for the National and will bring them with me. Anyone attending will have a chance to purchase them there. The remainder of these will be sent to Bob Smith to put on the website. So those of you who can not attend the National, look for them soon on the Durant Store area. You can show off your DMAC pride and help the club also! you don't have to just buy one for your Durant product, but they will look nice on your modern day car also!

Re: License Plate Topper Emblem

I forgot how to get to the Emblem project page

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

You use to go to the special interest section, but since the contest is over I do not see them there any more! I did see the badges while in Canada.... they look FANTASTIC(Great job MIKE). I sat to far away from them and by the time I got across the room all 25 were gone!
Guess I'll watch for them in the club store Jim

CDMN, Yes Jim is right, I removed the contest page after everyone had finished voting. However, after I get back home Tuesday, I'll post a picture of one on the website. They are beautifil, no question about it and Mike will have the factory make a second much larger run.

Jim it was great meeting you, I had a great time and enjoyed both days of touring.

Gord, Thank you again for a wonderful meet and tour!

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club