Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Star C Sold on Ebay

Does anyone know the ebay user moka115? He just purchased a '23 Star C touring that looks original, unrestored, but mostly complete. Looks like an ideal project for restoration.

Do You own a car built by Durant? '23 Star C Touring, '27 Star M Coupe

Re: Star C Sold on Ebay

Don
I emailed the guy and gave him the club website. He said he visited it and will join.

Hi and thanks for the information for this web page my husband just purchased the car you are talking about on this post on ebay. Once he gets the information he will fill out the form and join the club. He has always wanted a star and I am happy he has finally found one.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Just purchased one

Welcome to the world of Durant-star motorcars. You will many other devoted fans of the Star just like yourselves and feel free to contact us at anytime.

Rick

AND,,,, I'd like to keep in touch with you guys. I've been building on the same model for several years. It started out extremely rough and I could use some pics of the original woodwork. I copied the pics from ebay for future reference. Where are you located?

Do You own a car built by Durant? '23 Star C Touring, '27 Star M Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club