Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Larsen hospitalized

Sad news here folks. Mike Larsen our long time faithful club secretary treasure was rushed to the hospital in Vancouver Washington and has gone through triple by pass surgery Monday. He is still pretty weak and is getting blood transfusions. He is at the Southwest Washington Medical Center in Vancouver. No word when he will be released. The good news is he should be A-OK. He is not going to be able to make the annual meeting. Sad. Anyway please say a little prayer for Mike and maybe send him a card.
Sincerely Lance Haynes

Do You own a car built by Durant? Down to 5 Durant cars now

Re: Mike Larsen hospitalized

Whatever faith you are, say a prayer for Mike. One one of us Durantonians hurts we all hurt! Get will quick Mike (Although I know you won't read this since you tossed your computer, mayber someone will pass it on to him)

I'm going to send Mike a card tomorrow, if you'd like, I'd be happy to printout and include your emails with my card to him.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Roadster

Mike is a great guy. Please forward a get well thru either Rick or a card. He attended our organizational meeting in Hershey in 1998. A prayer will also help...

Yates

Get well soon Mike the car guys need you , our prayers go out to you ,for a speedy recovery,
Steve & Nicole

Mike

Get well soon. We will keep you in our prayers.

Peggy and Charlie Spitz

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

BEST WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY TO YOU, MIKE, FROM MARCIA AND ME.....GARY KAUFFMAN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 - 1929 DURANTS

I know Mike is going to get better. I owe him some money for a bunch of Star parts!!!
Let me know when you're up and running again!!

Good news. Mike Larsen has been released from the hospital in Vancouver Washington and is now recovering at home. Rosie Mikes new wife is taking care good of him is. He is sore but healing OK. No driving for about a month and a half. His spirits are good and he should be better than new when all healed up. Lance

Do You own a car built by Durant? 5 Durant made cars that run many more parts cars.

Larry and I send our best!! Wishing Mike a speedy recovery!! Sorry you will miss the meet, but you will be in our thoughts and prayers
~Carol

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 75 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club