Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SENDING PICTURES TO GARY K FOR I.D. GUIDE

MEMBERS....
WHEN SENDING ME E-MAILS ABOUT THE CAR I.D. GUIDE...
PLEASE PLACE THE WORDS "DURANT CLUB" ON YOUR TITLE OF MESSAGE SO I DO NOT DELETE IT AS AN UNKNOWN SOURCE EMAIL...I DO NOT RECOGNIZE ALL MEMBERS NAMES AND EMAIL NAMES YET....
THANX , GARY K

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 - 1929 DURANTS

Re: SENDING PICTURES TO GARY K FOR I.D. GUIDE

Gary

Once I start to photograph the cars that we own, it will not make sense to sent them to you electronically. It will make more sense to send them on a CD. This way you will have the opportunity to chose the photos that best depict the details that you want to show to the members.

Electronically, I am limited to 16mb to send. Using the camera that I typically use, that is 4-5 photos. It is a lot easier to make a CD.

Once I get to that point, I will let you know so that I have your address. For the time being I will not worry about that.

As a general suggestion, if members are sending more than a few photographs, it may make sense for them to send a CD as well.

charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: SENDING PICTURES TO GARY K FOR I.D. GUIDE

as usual, charles is on tyhe ball and center target...a disc is best for photos...and avoids loss by computer failures....my address is on the notes below......gary kauffman
3106 plymouth rock rd.
plymouth meeting, pa. 19462....USA

Re: CD Discs are best for pictures of car parts

as usual, charles is on the ball and hit the center target...a CD disc is best for photos...and avoids loss by computer failures....my address is on the notes below......gary kauffman
3106 plymouth rock rd.
plymouth meeting, pa. 19462....USA

The Durant Motors Automobile Club