Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
High quality limited edition Star Lapel Pins

Is there anyone interested in purchasing a star lapel or hat pin like the Durant pins I had made up? They would be the same size 3/4" made of a good quality in the correct colors and made in a limited edition. The would be in the style of the 26 radiator emblem but without the words "four" or "six". I am working with someone now to make them, and want to get an idea if there is a market for them.

Re: High quality limited edition Star Lapel Pins

Yes, I'd be interested in buying a few.

Mike

Question: will the Star pins be similar in quality to the Durant pins that I purchased late in 2005?

If yes, I would be interested in one or two just to have them.

charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Charlie they will be just as good. 3/4" in size, closonee' colors with a bright metal finish. They will be an exact copy of the radiator emblem, except it will not have the word "four" or "six" on them so both type owners can get them. If they sell well, then I'll go ahead and have the 28/29 emblem made and your 30/32 emblem made. But these will probably be about 1" in size. Depending on sales, they are a limited edition of 100.

Mike

I will want one or two of the Star emblems, but will probably get 10 or so of the others when you have them made. I tend to give them to my friends that help me at car shows etc.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Ha Mike how about a Rugby pin.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Rugby Model X and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

Good question. Does anyone have a Rugby radiator emblem they can scan or send me so I can have it to send to the manufacturers? If you send it to me, I'll scan it and send it back, or if you have one for sale that's even better.

Ha Mike I have a brand new emblem never been mounted and still in the original box for my 1928 Rugby truck. I will get my son to scan it and sent it to you.Thanks in advance [THE WOLFMAN].

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Rugby Model X and 1928 Durant 2dr coupe

g'day Mike
..put me down for two of each
.. paul d in OZ

Thanks Dave, When I get the scan, I'll save it. It will be a future project though. I have to see how the Star and Durant pins continue to sell.

Hi Mike, I also would like a Star pin. Hope to see you in Canada in a few weeks.

Hi; Yes I would be interested in the STAR Pins.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes; 28 Durant M2 Coupe and 26 Star Coupe

The Pins are in and look fantastic if I do say so myself. They are an exact copy of the 26 Star radiator emblem with the exception of the word "Four" or "Six" That way anyone having either car can use them. If you are interested please send $6.75 plus $1.00 postage and handling to: Patriotic Treasures, 4250 Alafaya Trail, Suite 212-320, Oviedo, Florida 32765. Or you can go to PayPal if you have an account and send payment with ordering and address information to sales@patriotictreasures.com. I will quickly get them out to you in the mail. I will also be bringing the Durant pins and the Star pins to Canada with me to sell.

Hi Mike
Sorry we didn't get touch base when you were over here but I understand how hard it is to cram so much into so little time. I have the same problem when I visit Australia.Please put me down for a couple of the Rugby pins when they are ready.
Regards Barry

The Durant Motors Automobile Club